Active Off-Road Bump Stops SKU# ABSTOR4R - Rear Kit
The Active Off-Road Bumpstops offer off-road enthusiasts greater control over their vehicles’ suspension travel. Using progressive-rate springs means that instead of a hard stop at the end of axle travel the axle energy will be absorbed when bottoming-out producing smooth, predictable and quiet axle engagement and disengagement.
Unlike the OEM bump stops, Timbren uses superior natural rubber compound ensuring the Active Off-Road Bumpstops will continue to operate even after a lifetime of off-road abuse. Similar to our Timbren SES line, Active Off-Road Bumpstops carry a lifetime warranty and a satisfaction guarantee.
The ABSTOR4R replaces the rear bump stops on the 3rd gen Toyota 4Runner. Install a kit and experience the difference.
Active Off-Road Bumpstops were designed to replace the original OEM bump stops in order to improve your off-road experience in 3 ways:
Provide Smooth Axle Engagement
Instead of the harsh jounce you get from regular bump stops, enjoy a much softer, smoother landing when your vehicle bottoms out.
Maintain Axle Travel
Active Off-Road Bumpstops will not limit axle travel, but allow full articulation of the suspension system
Deliver Greater Control Over The Vehicle
Remain in control of your off-road vehicle even during hard-to-handle situations on extreme terrain and at high speeds
- Maintain Full Axle Travel
- Smooth Axle Engagement and Disengagement
- Enhance Suspension Performance
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Absorbs Energy and Cushions Road Shocks
- Stronger Than OEM Bumpstops
- Easy Installation
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
"What was really fun were the whoops. I would swear someone put a pillow on my suspension." Lori Palmer
"I love the additional support the Active Off-Road Bumpstops give my suspension when I'm off-road." Mark Cosio
"Countless miles of off-road trails and over 2 years of abuse, our Timbren Active Off-Road Bumpstops have not only been a huge advantage but also a necessary modification. Keeping our rig from bottoming out 1 trail at a time!" @fargo4x4
Timbren Active Off-Road Bumpstops come with a Lifetime Warranty which includes:
- Defects in material and workmanship.
- Damaged parts under normal use and service.
Warranty limitations include the following:
- Warranty applies to original purchaser.
- Warranty is not transferable to another vehicle.
- Warranty does not include labor, freight or collateral damage.
- Timbren reserves the right to inspect the failed part and ask for proof of purchase.
- Timbren will not warrant the product in the event of alteration, misuse, overload, negligence or damage cause by others.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W8.5000” x H6.5000” x L5.5000”
- Free ground shipping to lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.