- Timbren SES (Suspension Enhancement System) Kits and Active Off-Road Bumpstops Warranty: Warranted against defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service for the life of the vehicle on which the kit was originally installed.
- Axle-Less Trailer Suspensions Warranty: Three-year Limited warranty
- Silent Ride Trailer Suspensions Warranty: Five-year Limited Warranty
- Dakota Air Trailer Suspensions Warranty: Five-year Limited warranty on steel components; one year on other components including airbag and shock absorber.
- STi Trailer Suspensions Warranty: Five-year limited warranty on steel components; one year on other components including torque rod assembly / spindle and air bag.
- Aeon™ Springs for OEM Customers: Timbren Aeon™ Rubber Springs are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for three years from date of purchase under normal use and service when used in a Timbren approved design.
- Air Supply components are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 30 days.
- The warranty is limited to the replacement of the failed part.
- The warranty does not include labor, freight, collateral damage or ancillary costs which may arise as a result of the failed part.
- Timbren retains the right to make its own inspection of the failed part to determine the validity of the claim.
- These warranties are non-transferrable.
- These warranties do not extend to and do not cover defects cause by:
- Any alteration, misuse, overload or negligence.
- Parts not manufactured by Timbren
- Normal wear and tear
- Addition of wheel spacers
- Improper alignment
- Improper Installation
- Unreasonable use
- Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Cosmetic finish or corrosion
- Improper torque values and torquing of wheel units
- These warranties exclude any incidental and consequential damages, including loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use, towing fees, telephone calls, cost of meals and lodging, for any breach of any express or implied warranty.
- Warranty on Timbren products will not apply if you purchased the Timbren products from an unauthorized dealer. You can find the list of authorized dealers at https://timbren.com/locator.html. You can find the list of unauthorized dealers at https://timbren.com/p-35861-unauthorized-dealers.html.
Timbren will, at its discretion, repair or replace the affected components of any defective product or repair or replace the entire defective product.
In the event that you have a warranty concern with a Timbren product, please contact Timbren customer service at 1-800-263-3113 or email@example.com. Timbren customer service representatives are available between 8AM and 5PM EST Monday through Friday.
If the resolution of your warranty concern involves either Timbren to ship a replacement product to you and/or you to return the defective product to Timbren, Timbren customer service will issue you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. This number will assist us in processing the resolution quickly and accurately. Timbren customer service may request you the following information to issue you an RMA number:
- Details of the alleged defect
- Photographs of the defective product
- Proof of purchase
If Timbren customer service has requested you to return the defective product, please return the product prepaid with the RMA number written visibly and legibly on outside of the package to the following address:
Canada and International Customers Only
Timbren Industries Inc.
320 Hopkins Street
Whitby, ON L1N 2B9
US Customers Only
Timbren Industries Inc.
60 Industrial Parkway Unit 749
Buffalo, New York 14227