STi Air Ride Trailer Suspension
One of the unique characteristics of the STi air ride suspension system is its fully independent wheel design. The independent wheel suspension could make the difference between gaining and losing control of your trailer.
A unique option of the STI product line is the Cargo-Max system. A patented brake and rim design allows for more room between the wheel wells; all of a sudden, you have more space for cargo.
The bottom line is: You get a soft, stable ride on a durable suspension that offers improved handling.
The STi Trailer Suspension Has Unique Features For Your Trailer.
- Improves Ride & Handling
- Custom Made For Each Application
- Constant Trailer Height - Empty or Loaded
- Independent Suspension Automatically Levels the Load
- Improves Tire, Wheel & Bearing Life
- 5 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
All of our steel components are lazer cut, precision bent & welded together before they are painted with a durable long lasting powder coat finish to ensure protection and long life.
Need More Width? Go Cargo-MAX.
Increase the interior cargo space of your trailer with STi Cargo-Max air suspension. STi’s patented
design allows more space between the interior fender wells of the trailer without increasing your over-all width.
The STi Advantage
A Double convoluted air spring, for more suspension travel creating a softer ride. Rated at 105-120 psi – but tested up to 900 psi – this is one tough air spring. Included is an internal rubber bump stop as a backup if air pressure is ever lost.
New or Retro-Fit Trailers
STi air suspensions are available for new trailers from major trailer manufacturers or as a retro-fit for existing trailers.
STi Cargo-MAX suspension is ideal for applications where trailer width is critical. Allow more space between the interior fender wells without increasing over-all trailer width.
Give your horses the protection and ride they deserve. The STi Air Ride Trailer Suspension protects your horses legs resulting in less fatigue upon arrival.
Air Supply & Control Kit
The most complete, easiest to install air system in the industry. Comes factory wired and pre-assembled. The control panel uses stainless steel, lighted gauge and a manual fill point.
- Includes a 12 volt air compressor with factory wired relay and a 50 amp breaker.
- The air supply kit includes 1/4″ DOT approved tubing.
- The pneumatic height control valve includes a factory installed dump valve and an 8-12 second delay.
- The air reservoir tank includes a cable actuated drain valve and color-coded pneumatic connectors.