Timbren Lifetime Warranties | Suspension Upgrades & Bumpstops
You Are Protected From Material Failure and Defects in Workmanship
Perhaps you heard that Timbren offers an incredible lifetime warranty with every SES and Active Off-Road Bumpstops product. But you’re not sure if you honestly believe it. Is it true, or just a lot of B.S.?
Read on and find out exactly what we mean by Lifetime Warranty.
Does Timbren offer a REAL lifetime warranty on SES and Active Off-Road Bump Stops?
Is Timbren’s lifetime warranty legit? Let us explain what we mean by ‘lifetime’. Below is how it reads on our website:
Timbren SES (Suspension Enhancement System) Kits and Active Off-Road Bumpstops Warranty: Warranted against defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service for the life of the vehicle on which the kit was originally installed.
Whose lifetime? The life of the vehicle for as long as you own that vehicle. Just like a muffler: The warranty is up when you sell the vehicle.
What is covered in the lifetime warranty?
All materials included in the kit are under warranty. If there is a component that is either defective or damaged under normal use, it can and will be replaced. For example, if a rubber spring is damaged due to a defect and/or under normal use, that one component will be replaced, not the entire kit.
What if the product defect damages my vehicle?
In other words, what about collateral damage beyond the damaged product itself? These warranties exclude any incidental and consequential damages, which include:
- loss of time
- loss of use
- towing fees
- telephone calls
- cost of meals and lodging
- a breach of any expressed or implied warranty
What voids the warranty?
Warranty on Timbren products will not apply if you purchased the Timbren products from an unauthorized dealer.
The warranty does not extend to, or cover defects caused by:
- Any alteration, overload, abuse, or negligence.
- Parts not manufactured by Timbren
- Normal wear and tear
- Addition of wheel spacers
- Improper alignment
- Improper Installation
- Unreasonable use
- Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Cosmetic finish or corrosion
- Improper torque values and torquing of wheel units
What warranties does Timbren have on other products?
Here are the warranties for other products manufactured by Timbren Industries:
- Axle-Less Trailer Suspensions Warranty: Three-year Limited warranty
- Silent Ride Trailer Suspensions Warranty: Five-year Limited Warranty
- Dakota Air Trailer Suspensions Warranty: Five-year Limited warranty on steel components; one year on other components including airbag and shock absorber.
- STi Trailer Suspensions Warranty: Five-year limited warranty on steel components; one year on other components including torque rod assembly / spindle and air bag.
- Aeon™ Springs for OEM Customers: Timbren Aeon™ Rubber Springs are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for three years from date of purchase under normal use and service when used in a Timbren approved design.
- Air Supply components are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 30 days.
How do I go about getting a replacement for my damaged or defective parts?
If you have a warranty concern with a Timbren product, please call Timbren customer service at 1-800-263-3113 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Timbren customer service representatives are available between 8AM and 5PM EST Monday through Friday.
If your warranty involves either Timbren to ship a replacement product to you or for you to return the defective product to Timbren, Timbren customer service will issue you a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. This number will assist us in processing the resolution quickly and accurately. Timbren customer service may request from you the following information:
- Details of the alleged defect
- Photographs of the defective product
- Proof of purchase
If Timbren customer service has requested you to return the defective product, please send it prepaid with the RMA number printed visibly and legibly on the outside of the package to the following address:
Timbren Industries Inc.
320 Hopkins Street
Whitby, ON L1N 2B9
Timbren Industries Inc.
60 Industrial Parkway Unit 749
Buffalo, New York 14227
As you can see, the lifetime warranty is a generous guarantee, and includes everything you would expect a good warranty to cover, including defects in material and workmanship and/or damage under normal use, for all Timbren-made components found in every Timbren SES and Active Off-Road Bumpstops kit for the life of the vehicle.