5200lbs Axle-Less Trailer Suspension
The 5200 series Axle-Less trailer suspension is not only durable but provides a quiet ride both on and off road. The ride is so smooth that you’ll forget you’re pulling a trailer. And don’t forget – there’s no thru axle! Wherever your tow vehicle can go, so will your trailer.
This 5200 lbs. Axle-Less trailer suspension comes with a 2” lifted, straight spindle for use with standard-width tires. For added braking power, a brake flange is included giving you the option to install brakes.
The genius of the Axle-Less trailer suspension has more to do with what is not there than what is:
- Less hassle! Experience fewer limitations by gaining more ground clearance.
- Less time! You can retrofit any light-duty trailer without waiting for an axle that fits.
- Less road shock! You will maintain the smoothest ride with or without a load.
- Less danger! An independent suspension gives you better control of your trailer.
The Axle-Less suspension give you more: More fun, more adventure and more peace of mind.
- 2" Lift For Added Ground Clearance
- Extra Braking Power With Included Brake Flange
- No Thru Axle = No Hang Ups
- Smooth Quiet Ride Empty & Loaded
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 54.0 lbs.
- W11.5000” x H7.2500” x L21.0000”
- Free ground shipping to lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.