3500HD Axle-Less Trailer Suspension
The 3500HD series Axle-less trailer suspensions are ideal for off-road use. Hangers made from heavy-gage metal support the increased demands of a trailer used on off-road terrain. A softer rubber spring allows for more suspension travel without compromising strength of capacity.
This premium HD Axle-Less trailer suspension – designed for off-road use – comes with a 2" lift, long, straight spindle for use with wide tires. For added braking power, a brake flange is included giving you the option to install brakes.
The genius of the Axle-Less trailer suspension has more to do with what is not there than what is:
- Less hassle! Experience fewer limitations by gaining more ground clearance.
- Less time! You can retrofit any light-duty trailer without waiting for an axle that fits.
- Less road shock! You will maintain the smoothest ride with or without a load.
- Less danger! An independent suspension gives you better control of your trailer.
The Axle-Less suspension give you more: More fun, more adventure and more peace of mind.
- 2" Lift For Added Ground Clearance
- Long Spindle Arms For Wide Wheel & Tire Combos
- Extra Braking Power With Included Brake Flange
- No Thru Axle = No Hang Ups
- Smooth Quiet Ride Empty & Loaded
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 54.0 lbs.
- W11.5000” x H7.2500” x L21.0000”
- Free ground shipping to lower 48 states (some exclusions may apply)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.