5200lbs Axle-Less Trailer Suspension With 2" Lift
The 5200 series Axle-Less trailer suspension is not only durable but provides a quiet ride both on and off road. The ride is so smooth that you’ll forget you’re pulling a trailer. And don’t forget – there’s no thru axle! Wherever your tow vehicle can go, so will your trailer.
This premium HD Axle-less trailer suspension – designed for off-road use – comes with a 2” lifted, straight spindle for use with standard-width tires. For added braking power, a brake flange is included giving you the option to install brakes.
- No Thru Axle = No Hang Ups
- 2" Lift For Added Ground Clearance
- Extra Braking Power With Included Brake Flange
- Smooth Quiet Ride Empty & Loaded
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
"The Axle-Less system is one of the most popular options we offer with our off road camping trailers. The robust construction and flexible configurations allow us to dial in the setup to exactly the type of terrain our trailers are built to explore"
- Matt Broadbent, Kakadu Camping Inc.
“On the trail Timbren's Axle-Less suspension provides enough ground clearance and stability to follow the tow vehicle anywhere, yet keeps the trailer's deck and work surfaces nice and low for in-camp convenience.”
- Chazz Layne, Expedition Portal