1 Tonne Axle-Less Trailer Suspension
The 1 Tonne HD series Axle-Less trailer suspension is the suspension of choice for avid off-roaders. In addition to heavy-gage steel to support the increased demands of a trailer used on off-road terrain, we’ve lengthened the trailing arm. A longer trailing arm allows for more suspension travel, which means better ride quality.
This premium HD Axle-less trailer suspension – designed for off-road use – comes with a long, straight spindle to accommodate wider, off-road tires…for trailers that won’t see much of the pavement. For added braking power, a brake flange is included giving you the option to install brakes.
- No Thru Axle = No Hang Ups
- Long Trailing Arm For The Most Suspension Travel
- Long Spindle Arm Assembly For Wide Wheel & Tire Combo
- Brake Flange Included For Added Braking Power
- Smooth Quiet Ride Empty & Loaded
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Installation Instructions
"The Timbren system is the answer for rear end sag and soft handling! My 35ft 5th wheel handles much better, and I recommend Timbren without reservation."
- Larry V. - SD
“Timbren's work amazing! Absolutely as good or even better than air bags! Did it myself and only had time to drink 2 beer doing it! Easy install. Thanks for the advice. Simple yet very effective.”
Jonny K - NB
Find a Dealer
Search for local dealers or scroll through our list of trusted online dealers.