3500HD Axle-Less Trailer Suspension With 4" Drop
The 3500HD series Axle-less trailer suspensions are ideal for off-road use. Hangers made from heavy-gage metal support the increased demands of a trailer used on off-road terrain. A softer rubber spring allows for more suspension travel without compromising strength of capacity.
This premium HD Axle-less trailer suspension – designed for off-road use – comes with a 4” drop spindle for off-road tires. For added braking power, a brake flange is included giving you the option to install brakes.
- No Thru Axle = No Hang Ups
- 4" Drop For Low Trailer Deck Height
- Long Spindle Arms for Wide Wheel & Tire Combo
- Extra Braking Power With Included Brake Flange
- Smooth Quiet Ride Empty & Loaded
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
"The Axle-Less system is one of the most popular options we offer with our off road camping trailers. The robust construction and flexible configurations allow us to dial in the setup to exactly the type of terrain our trailers are built to explore"
- Matt Broadbent, Kakadu Camping Inc.
“On the trail Timbren's Axle-Less suspension provides enough ground clearance and stability to follow the tow vehicle anywhere, yet keeps the trailer's deck and work surfaces nice and low for in-camp convenience.”
- Chazz Layne, Expedition Portal