3500lbs Axle-Less Trailer Suspension With 4" Lift
The 3500 series Axle-Less trailer suspension is ideal for medium-duty trailers. Our progressive rubber springs and urethane bushings give your trailer a ride that is quiet and smooth. The Axle-Less design allows you to go off road without the usual limitations associated with a thru-axle.
This 3500 lb. Axle-less trailer suspension comes with a regular, straight spindle for use with standard-width tires...for trailers that won’t see much of the trail. For added braking power, a brake flange is included giving you the option to install brakes.
- No Thru Axle = No Hang Ups
- 4" Lift For Maximum Ground Clearance
- Extra Braking Power With Included Brake Flange
- Smooth Quiet Ride Empty & Loaded
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
"The Axle-Less system is one of the most popular options we offer with our off road camping trailers. The robust construction and flexible configurations allow us to dial in the setup to exactly the type of terrain our trailers are built to explore"
- Matt Broadbent, Kakadu Camping Inc.
“On the trail Timbren's Axle-Less suspension provides enough ground clearance and stability to follow the tow vehicle anywhere, yet keeps the trailer's deck and work surfaces nice and low for in-camp convenience.”
- Chazz Layne, Expedition Portal