1 Tonne Axle-Less Trailer Suspension
The 1 Tonne HD series Axle-Less trailer suspension is the suspension of choice for avid off-roaders. In addition to heavy-gage steel to support the increased demands of a trailer used on off-road terrain, we’ve lengthened the trailing arm. A longer trailing arm allows for more suspension travel, which means better ride quality.
This premium HD Axle-less trailer suspension – designed for off-road use – comes with a long, straight spindle to accommodate wider, off-road tires…for trailers that won’t see much of the pavement. For added braking power, a brake flange is included giving you the option to install brakes.
- No Thru Axle = No Hang Ups
- Long Trailing Arm For Added Suspension Travel
- Long Spindle Arm Assembly For Wide Wheel & Tire Combo
- Extra Braking Power With Included Brake Flange
- Smooth Quiet Ride Empty & Loaded
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
"The Axle-Less system is one of the most popular options we offer with our off road camping trailers. The robust construction and flexible configurations allow us to dial in the setup to exactly the type of terrain our trailers are built to explore"
- Matt Broadbent, Kakadu Camping Inc.
“On the trail Timbren's Axle-Less suspension provides enough ground clearance and stability to follow the tow vehicle anywhere, yet keeps the trailer's deck and work surfaces nice and low for in-camp convenience.”
- Chazz Layne, Expedition Portal