We’ve been talking about Timbren Industries’ 50-year history, and stressed the reason for its longevity.
It’s called Commitment.
Last month, we looked at Timbren’s commitment to a better product. Commitment demonstrates their leadership in the development of rubber spring technology.
This week we’re focusing on Timbren’s commitment to…
As the company grew, Timbren Industries eventually caught the interest of larger distributors. It soon became clear Timbren was ready to play in a much bigger sand box. And in 1998, Timbren made the financial commitment to become ISO 9001 registered.
After several months of preparation, Timbren announced its Quality Policy.
The Management Team developed a Quality Policy that defines:
1) Our commitment to meeting the needs and expectations of our customers through compliance to ISO 9001
2) Our efforts to continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
It wasn’t enough that only senior management understood and complied with the Quality Policy. It had to be understood, applied and maintained at all levels of the organization.
Timbren’s commitment to quality spills over into every department: Research and Development, Engineering, Production, Sales and Customer Service.
What does this mean for you?
It means that you can expect to receive:
- Products with a simple design, and easy to install
- Products made from components of the highest quality, and free from defects
- Products that are complete, accurate and delivered on time.
- Polite customer service that responds in a timely manner
In other words, you’re going to get a better product of the highest quality, delivered on time and backed by fast, friendly service.
Next month: Commitment to Better Ideas